" The secret to a resilient life in our kind of world is knowing how to recycle yourself, over and over, letting go of what is no longer you, taking on new strengths, and shaping new chapters for your life, guided by your own emerging vision." -Frederic Hudson
As a personal coach, I work with energetic midlifer's who are revitalizing their definition of retirement. Together we explore ways to design your new life directions and create manageable next steps to shape your future.
What are some of the possible focuses and outcomes?
- Recycle and revive your dreams while rethinking your opportunities
- Gain new resources to support your exploration
- Set your goals and take action
- Enjoy the support of an accountability partner who helps you to keep your focus
What difference could accomplishing these outcomes provide?
- Deepen your self-trust and understanding of yourself
- Rekindle hope and possibility
- Feel renewed excitement
- Move from confusion to clarity
- Get into action while experiencing the support of a coaching partner cheering you on
I maintain a private practice and facilitate group midlife workshops. All individual coaching sessions are held via phone. I offer customized coaching packages for individual clients.
Want to find out if coaching would be of benefit to you? I invite you to contact me for a complimentary coaching session.
Reimagining Your Next Chapter Workshop
Are you nearing retirement and looking for a new direction? This interactive workshop will help you get clear about what matters to you as you design your next chapter. Then create the next steps and take action while experiencing the support of other group participants.
Minimum number of participants - 6
Maximum number of participants-14
3- 3 hour Saturday morning sessions
4 - 2.5 hour weekday or weeknight sessions
Please contact me for 2020 workshop scheduling and fees by calling 314-346-5937.