" The secret to a resilient life in our kind of world is knowing how to recycle yourself, over and over, letting go of what is no longer you, taking on new strengths, and shaping new chapters for your life, guided by your own emerging vision." -Frederic Hudson
As a personal coach, I work with energetic midlifer's who are revitalizing their definition of retirement. Together we explore ways to design your new life directions and create manageable next steps to shape your future. Whether you are already retired or nearing retirement in the next few years I would enjoy the opportunity of working with you. Together we will design your next chapter so that you stay connected to what matters most in the years ahead.
What are some of the possible focuses and outcomes?
- Recycle and revive your dreams while rethinking your opportunities
- Gain new resources to support your exploration
- Set your goals and take action
- Enjoy the support of an accountability partner who helps you to keep your focus
What difference could accomplishing these outcomes provide?
- Deepen your self-trust and understanding of yourself
- Rekindle hope and possibility
- Feel renewed excitement
- Move from confusion to clarity
- Get into action while experiencing the support of a coaching partner cheering you on
I maintain a private practice and facilitate group midlife workshops. All individual coaching sessions are held via phone. I offer customized coaching packages for individual clients.
My coaching is done both virtually and by phone so my clients can live anywhere in the world.
Want to find out if coaching would be of benefit to you? I'd enjoy getting to know you and sharing how we might work together. To ensure we are a good fit I offer a 1 hour complimentary coaching session. Contact me at 314-346-5937 or [email protected]
- Transitions and Transformations; Thriving in the Midst of Change
- Courage, Risks and Rewards
- What Matters Most
- Re-imagining Your Life Now
- Discover Your Talents
- Finding Passion and Purpose in the Third Chapter
- Find Balance - Reclaim Your Time and Live A More Fulfilling Life
- Explore the Rewards of the Volunteering Pathway
- Too Young to Retire
- The New Retirement - What are you doing with the rest of your life now?
- Transitions and Transformations; Thriving In the Midst of Change
Please contact me for 2023 workshop scheduling and fees by calling 314-346-5937.